Blazing Angels Arcade Game
Buy Blazing Angels Arcade Game
Buy Blazing Angels Arcade Game Take to the skies and test your combat skills fighting in true World War II battles.
Test your mettle as a fighter pilot in 6 WWII Campaigns (easy, medium or hard difficulty) that include London, Africa, Pearl Harbor, Midway, Rabaul and Ardennes.
Beat a medium or hard scenario and fly an amazing bonus level… Berlin.
From the dogfights to clearly defined mission and objectives, players will engage in combat action that will keep them coming back again and again.
- Flight model is realistic yet easy to control
- Clearly marked targets make it easy to locate enemies; Perfect for beginners or experienced pilots
- 360 degree battlefield giving players a full flight model
- Perform loop de loops or turn the plane around to finish off a target
- Multiple mission objectives are communicated via text and radio chatter to playersTest your mettle as a fighter pilot in 6 WWII Campaigns (easy, medium or hard difficulty) that include London, Africa, Pearl Harbour, Midway, Rabaul and Ardennes.Beat a medium or hard scenario and fly an amazing bonus level… Berlin.
From the clearly defined mission and objectives to the dogfights, players will take part in combat action that will keep them coming back again and again.
Game Features Include:
- Realistic flight model yet easy to control
- Clearly marked targets make it easier for players to locate enemies … Ideal for beginners or experienced pilots
- 360 degree battlefield giving players a full flight model.
- Perform loop de loops or turn off a target
- Multiple mission objectives are communicated via text and radio chatter to players
40″ W x 74″ D x 79″ H
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Please inspect the items when they are delivered and report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper.
Shipping method definitions:
$399 for standard sized item.
Item(s) will be dropped off in the box on a pallet in a driveway or wheeled by pallet jack into a garage (as long as there is no step). If item is being delivered to a commercial building, it will be dropped in front of the building or brought to a loading dock.
Inside Delivery No Stairs (Without Assembly)
Weight-based pricing. Item(s) will be brought inside the home or building and brought into the room of choice.
The item(s) will not be unboxed/unwrapped and no assembly will be performed.
Inside Delivery With Stairs and Assembly
Weight-based pricing. Up to 30 minutes of light assembly will be performed. For pinball machines, the legs will be installed and the backbox will be hinged up, but the balls will not be installed.
The Pinball Master makes no guarantee, expressed or implied, on the delivery time of any products sold. Any estimates given are subject to change and are dependent on time and method of payment, product availability, and turnaround times of shipping companies. In general, items can take from a few days to a few weeks to deliver. New items that are in stock can typically ship right way, while refurbished items may need to be cleaned and tested before they are ready to ship. For the best estimate of shipping times for a specific item, please call and speak with a representative. Expedited delivery may be available.
One Year Limited Warranty
Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Our warranty also covers labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine. This warranty does not cover abuse or misuse or any item that is moved or repaired without authorization by The Pinball Master. The following products are excluded from any warranty: pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990, any item being used in a non-residential setting, any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description. Coin-mechanisms are not included with purchase of machines and are not covered by warranty.